Title for Chronotrace Book 3
I’ve been working on the third book in The Chronotrace Sequence for quite some time now and I thought I’d pull back the curtain and talk a little bit about out that today. The title for Chronotrace book 3 is Ascent of the Nebula. That might not seem too obvious a title based on the first two books in the series. After all, most of the story so far has taken place in the midst of a desert wasteland or beneath its surface. Stars and nebulas and such have barely been mentioned. And yet, if you’ve read the ending of Through the Viscera, you might have gotten a hint that the final book might be heading in a slightly different direction.
A few other tidbits about the book and the pre-production:
- The cover image is basically ready, though the lettering and composition have not been finished.
- This will be the final book in the series. Although I do have several ideas for a prequel I feel like it’s time that I move on to other projects.
- I’m shooting to make this book shorter than the first two, but I’m not sure whether I’ll reach that goal or not.
- Release date will hopefully be in the first half of 2015.
- The first chapter will probably have a latin title (not terribly noteworthy perhaps, but just a bit of trivia for you)
I hope to have more information soon for you on this book. I’m also mulling over another project based on some of the feedback I’ve been getting from my readers. Wonder what that is? Be sure to check back again soon to find out.